New measures that our dental office took in order to protect our patients and staff against COVID19:
- Daily temperature checks and pre screening questionnaires for all staff members
- Curbside check in for your appointment
- No companions are allowed unless for patients under 18 years of age and are limited to 1
- Temperature checks for patients and for anyone who enters the office
- Pre-screening questionnaires for each patient
- True HEPA 13 air filters in each room, lobby and the check out area
- Every room has been isolated
- Staff are wearing appropriate PPE
- masks, gloves, face shields, gowns, surgical caps
- Assisted hygiene is implemented when necessary to limit the amount of aerosols in the air
- Number of patients at one time in the office is greatly decreased
- Increased infection control protocols for frequently touched areas
- Physical distancing is encouraged when appropriate
- Non-disposable items like the dental tools are cleaned and sterilized between patients.
- Disposable dental tools and needles are never reused.